We want to be a Guest Author
Richly Middle Class loves guest author articles. Are you interested in being a guest author?
Do you have a topic you think RMC family and friends would enjoy or find beneficial?
If you feel that you have something that our readers would love to read about, we would like to consider you to be a guest author on RMC.
By being a guest author, you get to:
- Share your knowledge and passion about our related topics and posts.
- Link to your own site (if applicable) in the guest author bio section included with each article.
(*Note: individuals or companies with products to sell, affiliate programs and advertisers excluded.)
- Have a guest author profile on Richly Middle Class
- Contribute your talents and expertise to the Richly Middle Class family and friends.
- Article(s) will be included in our bi-monthly newsletter.
- You will be featured as a Guest Author on our site for one week.
Here are the guidelines for being a Guest Author on Richly Middle Class:
- All articles/rants that are submitted to Richly Middle Class must be in line with topics that are discussed on the site.
- All articles should be between 500 – 2000 words in length.
- Is proficient in the English language, grammar and spelling. Light editing maybe done to your article. If it requires extensive editing, you may ask you to take a look at the article and resubmit.
- Links to external sites within the body should not be included, unless linking to credible information sites to back up your facts and/or research.
- The material that you submit must be your original work, and has not, or will not be published elsewhere online. (We reserve the right to remove articles at any time, should they become published elsewhere.)
Each article includes a short biography about yourself and a picture.
- Share it