So, Ladies and Gents, the most IMPORTANT DAY OF THE YEAR approaches!
Ahem, that’s right, you got it, Mother’s day!
Momma’s Day.The Day of the Mother. Moms-r-Us. Mom’s Heard Round the World Unite Day. Mom’s Rock Day, well, you get the picture.
Mother’s day is a time to show the woman in your life how special they are, whether they are your mother, the mother of your child or any other special woman in your life!
When I buy presents, I love to find unique gifts that speak volumes to the person receiving them. Gifts, that when opened say, “I love you, I was thinking only of you, when I bought this, and you truly matter to me.”
So in light of that, I thought I would share a few very cool, savvy, chic, special, thoughtful, super unique Mother’s Day Gifts that I have found. If you feel inspired please post in the comments below any gifts you would like to share!
This is a great way for everyone to help each other out! Thanks Girls and enjoy!
1) Mother & Daughter Letter Book – $38
This is an awesome product sold through Uncommon Goods (a must see site, that re-uses products to make other products and sells artist’s work).
Here is what Uncommon Goods has to say:
“After losing her mother to cancer, one woman found comfort and inspiration in the art of letter writing. She wished she had a piece of her mother to hang on to, a keepsake of her life and personality–and realized she wanted her children to have that same inside look into her life. After joining forces with two friends who yearned for the same experience, the Mother and Daughter Letter Book was born.”
- A nostalgic set of 40 cards is meant to be sent, shared and treasured until the very last envelope is sealed.
- Hundreds of personal prompts that encourage you to share facets of your personality that family otherwise wouldn’t see.
- Once completed, cards find their way back into the secret pockets of the book.
- Rich with sentiment, each personalized book is a meaningful way to honor your bond, and be passed down from generation to generation as an heirloom from the heart.
2) Glass Memory Locket – $49
“Keep an open heart and a full locket with this fillable glass pendant made to keep personal tokens close. Wear it traditionally with a special photo or two–its glass panes allow you to show faces on both sides of its translucent frame–or experiment with a collage of mixed photos, materials or small objects. This made-for-life keepsake lets you change up its contents as often as you’d like with inspiring ideas like love notes, quotes, prayers, pebbles, drawings, a lock of hair, sand, sea shells, and more. Magnetic closure. Rhodium-plated mixed metal and glass locket on a sterling silver chain.”
3) PajamaGram – $39.99 & up
Have you ever received a PajamaGram? If not, you are missing out! They are luxurious, super cozy and tell me right now, who does not LOVE them some PJ’s!!!
The starting price for a set for just mom is, $39.99, but you can get sets for the whole family, including your pup, that match – how cute! PajamaGram offers free packaging that includes:
- Keepsake Fabric Hatbox
- Do Not Disturb Sign
- Personalized Gift Card
- Lavender Sachet
See what PajamaGram has to say below on a set of PJ’s I Love
- Help Mom and the kids hide out and relax by sending them these fun Fatigued Pajamas.
- Camo-print pants paired with coordinating tops screen-printed with a distressed-style “Fatigued” and four stars.
- Elastic waists; women’s with drawstring.
- Women’s PJs: 100% Cotton Jersey
- Kids’ PJs: 100% Cotton Rib Knit
- Brand: PajamaGram
For child’s safety, children’s sleepwear should be snug-fitting or flame resistant.
This garment is snug-fitting.
PajamaGram is an item that you treat yourself to if noone else does, trust me!
Well, there you have it, now don’t be shy, share some of your finds with us!
Xoxo for now,
Written by: Kate Heidelberger
You may also like:
Source: Uncommon Goods